All abstracts must be submitted online. Registration is mandatory before submitting the abstract.
- Please type the abstract inside the tabs mentioned on the submission page. Abstract title, Aims, Methods, Results and Conclusion. The abstract must not exceed a total of 500 words.
- Only one Paper/Poster can be presented by one delegate as the first author (Presenter).
- Abstract submitted by oral presentation may be granted poster presentation depending on the number of papers received.
- Submitted abstracts will go through scrutiny by the scientific committee and the committee reserves the right of acceptance or rejection of a paper.
- The time allowed for oral presentation will be 8 minutes followed by 2 minutes of discussion.
- For poster presentation one must bring a hard copy of the poster in portrait size 4ft x 3ft and put it up on the poster board allotted to them.
- The organizing committee reserves the right to reproduce the presentations made during the conference to print or use in electronic media.
- The author should give a declaration of his/her age.
- The author should not have presented/published the paper/poster/in any other meetings or should not have come in any journal.
- Sleep & Movement
- Circadian Rhythm Disorders
- Case Reports